HP 202A (CF500A/CF501A/CF502A/CF503A) Color Compatible Toner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet Pro M252/ MFP M277
Product Description (HP 202A Color Toner)
HP 202A Color Toner (Proffisy) -high quality compatible toner cartridge for CF500A/CF501A/CF502A/CF503A (HP 202A) 4 pack is guaranteed to work with HP laser printer HP Color LaserJet Pro M252/ MFP M277.
Proffisy compatible HP toner cartridge is made by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified plants and is engineered to meet or exceed the high standard of quality and page yield for your printing needs.
Proffisy Compatible for HP 202A CF500A Toner Cartridge (Black/ Color Set)
A large quantity of Proffisy Compatible for hp 202a cf500a toners is ready for your HP series printers. Being tested by an extremely rigorous process and getting the certification of ISO 9001/14001, our budget-friendly HP 202A CF500A can be easily recognized by your printers, reducing more install troubles and helps to environment protection.
In addition, using our latest HP 202A CF500A toner won’t have any print risks but will be more convenient to print. Experience the newest generation toners, get brightly colorful print results effortlessly and keep more savings from Proffisy.
Packaging: Standard Proffisy Packaging
|Compatible For HP 202A Printer Toner
|Item Model Number
|BK 1,400 Pages; C/Y/M 1,300 Pages (Under ISO Standard 19752/19798,A4 5% Coverage)
|Use for Printer
|HP Color LaserJet Pro M254，MFP M280，FP M281
|Chip and Version
|New with Chip
| 1) New Toner Cartridge, Patent Free, Premium Quality;
2) Supporting Continuous High-speed Printing;
3) Few Waste Toner, Enough Pages;
4) Superior Density;
5) Excellent Price-performance;
6) Certificate:ISO9001,ISO14001,CE, REACH, RoHS, ISO/IEC 19752/19798
|4.2(H) *14.1(L) * 5.3(W)cm
N.B: What Do We Mean by 5% Page Yield?
- Page yield refers to the approximate number of pages a specific toner cartridge is capable of printing.
- Determining page count can prove to be tricky as print density can vary from day to day for individuals.
- Some users simply print emails containing text but when others might require to produce printouts of heavy graphics for brochures or catalogs, consequently printing much less pages than normal.
Other factors include room temperature, printer condition, and toner age.
- It is for this reason that the printer industry came up with the 5% rule.
Manufacturers use such yardstick to guarantee.
How many pages a specific toner can yield. 5% coverage would simply be a page printout of a text document containing no graphics with little or no bold characters on an 8.5 x 11 copy paper. An increase or decrease in page yield is therefore directly proportional to an increase or decrease in page coverage.